Friday, July 16, 2010

Ocupada, Ocupada

I have quite a weekend ahead of me. Today, we're going to Acapulco. I just finished writing my paper for my clase de literatura. I wrote it about "La Cena", la historia de los ghosts. I really liked it, it's very strange. Yesterday was a really nice weather day. All day the sun was out, and it felt so good. I presented my Pancho Villa project in conversation, and I seemed to have done well. Literatura was easy because we read one story then spent like, two hours talking, lol. Just talking in Spanish. It was fun. Lila has been cooking us new food for breakfast this week. Earlier she cooked huevos rancheros and some dish im not sure what it's called. It's like flat bread with refried beans on it. Whatever it is it's really good. A bunch of the Washington people are leaving this weekend, so a bunch of us went out to dinner which was really nice. There's a really popular Italian place across the street from the Cathedral at El Centro which is called Marco Polo. It's a little expensive, but it's recommended by a lot of people. Today, we're going to Acapulco, but we're not sure on our accommodations which I'm against, but I guess if we're homeless in Acapulco, we'll be homeless together. I guess there are at least ten of us going. It's mostly the Texas people going. I'm not very close with them but some of the other ppl going I am pretty close to and I'm certainly closer to more of the Texas people than I am the Colorado people. Ha! Colorado can't go because they're going to Pueblo. One of my Colorado friends is really disappointed because her friends are going to Acapulco. I can't wait, I don't think I'll write over the weekend, but you'll get quite an entry on Sunday. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment