Friday, July 2, 2010

Short and to the Point


Today I went to jardin borda. It was very beautiful and reminded me of the royal gardens I've seen in Europe except smaller. In about fifteen minutes, Oyinna and I are going to a club called Dubai with some friends from school. I have to tell you about the ice cream I had yesterday. Oyinna and I went to an ice cream parlor called Santa Clara. I just wanted to see wat they had, so I checked out their flavors when I saw one that intrigued me. So, when I ordered I didn't know the word for scoop, so I just did the motion and he understood. He asked me cup or cone and I said cone. I then ordered el sabor de limon. It was 24 pesos and SOOO good. Lime ice cream is something I'd never had before but tasted so good. As Oyinna and I continued walking, I told myself to come back at least once a week for that ice cream. Fue agrio, dulce y refrescado. Me gusta mucho. Bueno, solo tengo cinco minutos. My test went better than I expected, but we'll see after the teacher grades it on monday. Pero para ahora, es tiempo para ir a la fiesta!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment